Where possible between our youth voyages, we welcome the public aboard on Day Sails, to enjoy the unique experience of sailing on a tall ship.
1. In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
“Crew member” means any member of the crew recognised as such by the Trust.
“Master” means the master of the Vessel.
“Participant” means the person to whom this is issued to.
“Trust” means the Spirit of Adventure Trust
“Vessel” means any vessel operated by the Trust.
2. The Participant must not transfer this ticket to any other person and agrees to accept the terms and conditions contained herein.
3. Whilst on board the vessel, the participant must:
a) adhere to the Master’s instructions as communicated by any Crew member
b) adhere to all safety procedures and use all equipment in strict accordance with the instructions given by any Crew Member.
4. The Participant must not:
a) bring alcohol or drugs on board the vessel.
b) smoke on board the vessel.
c) lean against or sit on the vessel’s coach roof or any of the vessel’s rails or life rafts.
d) use life preserving drugs without consultation with the Master.
5. Children under 15 years of age are not permitted on board the vessel unless accompanied by, and under the supervision at all times of an adult over 20 years of age. Children on board must be aged 12 years and over.
6. The participant acknowledges that responsibility for the insurance of personal effects taken on board the vessel against loss or damage, howsoever caused, is the participant’s own. The participant understands that neither the Trust nor its servants or agents shall, under any circumstances, entertain or accept any claim for the loss of, or any claim for the loss of or damage to any personal effects belonging to any child under the supervision of the participant.
7. The participant acknowledges and agrees: for itself and any child for which it is responsible that the trust, its servants and agents (whether negligent or not) shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, damage or expense suffered by the Participant or any child for which it is responsible for on the voyage.
8. Cancellation Policy
In the event that a voyage is cancelled for any reason by the Trust, refund payment in full. If participants cancel for any reason, no refund will be given.
Participants - Aged 13 +
$115 - Full day
(includes Snacks and Lunch)